Professional Insurance Services
Professional Insurance Services
Avoid financial and emotional disasters with an excellent insurance policy. Michael Waiters, of M.E. Waiters Financial & Insurance Services, located in Santa Ana, California, helps you find the right insurance policy for you, your family, or your business.
Keep Yourself Protected
Without the proper protection, major family, health, or financial issues can arise and cause emotional, financial, and physical strain on you, your family, or your business. Not having proper protection and investments makes you vulnerable to financial disaster down the road.
Protect yourself with a secure and sound insurance policy from M.E. Waiters Financial & Insurance Services. I am an independent insurance agent providing unbiased information and services to my clients. I work for you and no one else! My insurance services are catered towards individuals, families, and small to large businesses.
The Types of Insurance I Provide Include:
Protection for your family, keeping the promises you made to your family and potential Tax free retirement income
Income Protection/Replacement should you become sick, injured, disabled and can not go back to work
Coverage for medical issues for you, your family or company employees
Long Term Care Insurance
Provides dollars to share or pay the cost of long term care needs due to the lost of 2 out of 6 ADL’s (activities of daily living).
International Medical Travel Insurance: Traveling outside the United States and the need for medical care and/or assistance getting back to the United States, not all medical insurance companies will provide coverage and if so, it could be very limited.
General GeoBlue Page: Learn More
Coverage for Dental and Eye Care, exams, cleanings, fillings, etc., glasses and contacts.
Blue Shield has one of the largest dental and vision networks in California, convenience and choice. We have put together some key benefits when discussing:
- Vision plans:*
- Blue Shield has competitive vision plans starting as low as $6.50 per month.
- A Blue Shield vision plan includes access to lenses, frames, and contact lenses every year.
- Dental plans:
- HMO and PPO dental plans are available both on-exchange and off-exchange.†
- Dental plans start as low as $10.50 per month.
- No waiting periods for dental checkups, cleanings, fillings, X-rays, or basic services.
- Waiting periods are waived or shortened when proof of prior creditable coverage from any carrier is submitted.
- Cleanings and X-rays are $0 when using network providers.
- Implants are covered on many Blue Shield Individual and Family Dental Plans.†
Retirement Income supplement, accumulation, lifetime income, guarantees, IRA/ROTH IRA’S, 401(K) rollovers.
Business Overhead Expense (BOE)
Medicare Advantage and Supplement Plans with and without Part D Prescriptions Drug Plans to cover cost that Medicare alone does not cover
A method that allows you to trade your old life contract for cash when you no longer want or need the coverage, can no longer afford the premiums, don’t want to loose all those premiums you have paid, can provide additional retirement income